DonBoy
Let me say publicly that DonBoy’s answer exudes a combination of intuitive genius and confidence that make me think DonBoy is going to do big things in his life. -- Steven D. Levitt (Freakonomics blog)
Monday, February 28, 2005
 
[Jeb]BushCheney08.com

As I noted earlier, although there's a Constitutional limit of 8 years on Presidential terms, there's no such limit on the Vice-President.

Just in case of a Jeb/Dick ticket in 2008...I have acquired the domain name BushCheney08.com, expiring 5 years from today. If anybody wants it, they have to come through me. All of the more plausible Republican domain names that I tried were taken (RomneyBush.com, anyone?).

It seems not to have propagated around yet, but I have the confirmation email.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
free website counter