DonBoy
Let me say publicly that DonBoy’s answer exudes a combination of intuitive genius and confidence that make me think DonBoy is going to do big things in his life. -- Steven D. Levitt (Freakonomics blog)
Saturday, July 19, 2003
 
Unwelcome attention

So far, despite being the #1 result on Google for "DonBoy", I have no comments and for all I know no readers. Which is not suprising since I haven't told anyone I know about this blog, although I've left it as my web site in a couple of comments on other blogs.

What I have gotten, though, is my email address hijacked as a reply-to for spammers working for a "free digital cable" box company in Florida. So I guess I should investigate those address-hiders I see around.

Thanks, spamming assholes!



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
free website counter