DonBoy
Let me say publicly that DonBoy’s answer exudes a combination of intuitive genius and confidence that make me think DonBoy is going to do big things in his life. -- Steven D. Levitt (Freakonomics blog)
Friday, February 13, 2004
 
Articles are important

Note that the rumor is that Kerry had an affair with an intern, not one of his interns -- specifically, an intern for the AP. And yet even Electablog seems to have fallen into the trap. (And if his ambiguous description --
I mean does it really matter to you whether or not a guy running for office turned an internship into ratings-grabbing episode of The Real World?
-- doesn't stem from confusion, it's certainly going to spread confusion.)

UPDATE: I managed to type "Electrablog" for "Electablog" when I first wrote the above; apologies to Dave Pell, Mr. Electablog.

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
free website counter