DonBoy
Let me say publicly that DonBoy’s answer exudes a combination of intuitive genius and confidence that make me think DonBoy is going to do big things in his life. -- Steven D. Levitt (Freakonomics blog)
Thursday, May 27, 2004
 
Monsters in a Box

The Monster Legacy saga reaches its end, as the replacement set contained a working version of the one disc that was bad. In spot-checking the new one, I was reminded that, as Joe Bob Briggs would say, in many ways they were making the same movie again and again:

Frankenstein:Bride Of Frankenstein:
Son Of Frankenstein:Ghost Of Frankenstein:
House Of Frankenstein:Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man:
Young Frankenstein:

Oops. Sorry, that last one just crept in. But I also discovered that Mel Brooks was being more specific than I had realized:

Son Of Frankenstein:Young Frankenstein:


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
free website counter