DonBoy
Let me say publicly that DonBoy’s answer exudes a combination of intuitive genius and confidence that make me think DonBoy is going to do big things in his life. -- Steven D. Levitt (Freakonomics blog)
Saturday, June 19, 2004
 
Wandering off their regular beat

Sullywatch argues that OJ Simpson was flat-out innocent. The piece is, as the author says, "contrarian". It's also long, and worth reading.

I will say that the one post-OJ book I read was Dershowitz's Reasonable Doubts. Dershowitz was a member of Simpson's team in the sense that he would have worked on the appeal had that been necessary; nevertheless, as I recall his book, he takes the not-uncommon position that the LAPD may have attempted to frame a guilty man, which has the advantage of justifying the verdict without insisting on Simpson's factual innocence.

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
free website counter