DonBoy
Let me say publicly that DonBoy’s answer exudes a combination of intuitive genius and confidence that make me think DonBoy is going to do big things in his life. -- Steven D. Levitt (Freakonomics blog)
Thursday, July 29, 2004
 
Gillette Denies Razor Story

Since I referred to it: Gillette is denying one version, at least, of the razor story I had here: once Amy Sullivan had it at Political Animal, it got some legs. (But according to PR Week, Gillette is contacting people who linked to Sullivan's posting; I guess they missed my link from (the comments of) her posting. (No, I'm not linking from here to my link from her story to my story; there are limits, by God.)

Nevertheless, some version of this story is true, because one of my informants complained that he has 75 razors in his hotel room, because "that's all [he] could carry". I'll investigate.




Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
free website counter