DonBoy
Let me say publicly that DonBoy’s answer exudes a combination of intuitive genius and confidence that make me think DonBoy is going to do big things in his life. -- Steven D. Levitt (Freakonomics blog)
Thursday, October 14, 2004
 
Justice DeLayed, Ha Ha Ha

John Kerry happened to drop Tom DeLay's name at last night's debate, during the question on the assault weapons ban:
If Tom DeLay or someone in the House said to me, Sorry, we don't have the votes, I'd have said, Then we're going to have a fight.
... although, logically, you'd think Kerry would be more likely to mention Bill Frist, the Majority Leader of his own house of Congress. George Bush, on the other hand, mentioned DeLay zero times.

I wonder why that could be.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
free website counter