DonBoy
Let me say publicly that DonBoy’s answer exudes a combination of intuitive genius and confidence that make me think DonBoy is going to do big things in his life. -- Steven D. Levitt (Freakonomics blog)
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
 
Advice for the Electorally Lovelorn

The Boston Globe, in its online Personals, has a section called Second Chances, which is the equivalent of those traditional free-weekly ads along the lines of "Cute girl on subway 11/5, were you checking me out? I had a WBUR shirt on, you wore a Bosox cap". One in today's bunch seems a little, uh, frought:
Missed you on November 2
Location: Boston polling station.
I've noticed you on TV, seen you walking the campaign trail, it's like you're everywhere! I've been trying to escape from my current bad relationship for four years and now I can't stop thinking about you. You broke my heart on November 2. Can't we please try again?
grevena2000@yahoo.com



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
free website counter