DonBoy
Let me say publicly that DonBoy’s answer exudes a combination of intuitive genius and confidence that make me think DonBoy is going to do big things in his life. -- Steven D. Levitt (Freakonomics blog)
Saturday, January 15, 2005
 
Great Moments in Restaurant Reviewing

Jae's Cafe, Downtown Boston:
Now the only people taking the motto ["Eat at Jae's, Live Forever"] literally are sitting next to us, elaborately wasted and canoodling over their pad see ew. ''I'm having a lovely evening with my clients and I'm in the ladies room giving you a call," the blonde in the coatdress tells her phone as the bald-pated man in horn-rimmed glasses caresses her shoulder. ''I should have divorced him a long time ago," she confides to him later.



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
free website counter