DonBoy
Let me say publicly that DonBoy’s answer exudes a combination of intuitive genius and confidence that make me think DonBoy is going to do big things in his life. -- Steven D. Levitt (Freakonomics blog)
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
 
Sucks

Interesting editorial standards at msnbc.com: A column by Gary Krakow is headlined

Why cell phone service here sucks

("Here" being the US as opposed to Europe.) That strikes me as pretty vulgar language for a mainstream headline; I suspect Krakow had nothing to do with it, since the sentence introducing the answer to the (implicit) question is
There are many reasons for this disparity.
Not that I don't say worse than this a couple of dozen times a day, but I bet someone's in trouble at MSNBC pretty soon.

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
free website counter