DonBoy
Let me say publicly that DonBoy’s answer exudes a combination of intuitive genius and confidence that make me think DonBoy is going to do big things in his life. -- Steven D. Levitt (Freakonomics blog)
Friday, September 23, 2005
 
Flightplan: Carnac Speaks

I don't intend to see the new Jodie Foster thriller Flightplan, but having read two reviews, I have a good guess as to where that little girl is, which I will present in a comment to this posting, as courtesy to the readership, which is of course largely imaginary, randomly linked from other blogspot.com blogs, or named Jesse.

PS: When did "flightplan" become one word?

UPDATE: Comment now has been updated with actual spoiler information, so watch out if you care.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
free website counter