DonBoy
Let me say publicly that DonBoy’s answer exudes a combination of intuitive genius and confidence that make me think DonBoy is going to do big things in his life. -- Steven D. Levitt (Freakonomics blog)
Monday, February 13, 2006
 
Yes, There Is A Hasidic Reggae Performer

Rolling Stone:
There's one thing Hasidic reggae man Matisyahu won't do on his new U.S. tour: stage dive.

"There's a law that no man and woman may touch unless they're married," says the twenty-six-year-old MC. "I was caught doing it. So I checked, and, no, can't do that anymore -- there's women touching you for sure. That, and I also I got dropped once. I took, like, six people down."

And he's at #32 on Rolling Stone's album chart, so I guess some people have heard of him. But I never know anything about music nowadays.

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
free website counter