DonBoy
Let me say publicly that DonBoy’s answer exudes a combination of intuitive genius and confidence that make me think DonBoy is going to do big things in his life. -- Steven D. Levitt (Freakonomics blog)
Monday, July 10, 2006
 
As Always, It's A Small World

NY building collapses after apparent suicide bid

Two connections: first of all, my mother and sister were heading to a building just one block away for an appointment only a couple of hours later. But they were able to park and everything -- I'm told only the one block was closed off.

Second:
"I saw a lot of smoke, people scurrying everywhere," CNN talk show host Larry King, who happened to be on the scene, told reporters.
Oh yeah...just happened to be there. I've never trusted that guy.

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
free website counter