DonBoy
Let me say publicly that DonBoy’s answer exudes a combination of intuitive genius and confidence that make me think DonBoy is going to do big things in his life. -- Steven D. Levitt (Freakonomics blog)
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
 
Stick Figure Physical Therapy

I have an "issue" with my right knee that is now being address by physical therapy. I had my first appointment earlier today. The PT described several exercises, wrapped my knee in a vibrating wrap of some sort, and left the room, saying she'd "write down the exercises" for me to do later. When I was done with the vibrating thing and got back to the front desk, here are the "written instructions" she had left for me:



The last one, in particular, looks like I perhaps need a very close friend to help me do it properly. Also, it looks like that science experiment with the toy bird that dips its head in the water.

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
free website counter