DonBoy
Let me say publicly that DonBoy’s answer exudes a combination of intuitive genius and confidence that make me think DonBoy is going to do big things in his life. -- Steven D. Levitt (Freakonomics blog)
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
 
Flashback

Forty years ago today, July 11th 1967, I picked up a copy of Marvel Collectors Item Classics #11. That was my conversion to Marvel Comics, and I've been buying comics ever since.

Twenty years ago today, I picked up the long-awaited Watchmen #12. Noticing the date, I considered declaring myself done with comics, on the theory that everything from then on was likely to be superfluous. Looking back, I may have been right. Although I wouldn't want to have missed seeing Zombie Spider-Man eat his own leg, or whatever.

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
free website counter