DonBoy
Let me say publicly that DonBoy’s answer exudes a combination of intuitive genius and confidence that make me think DonBoy is going to do big things in his life. -- Steven D. Levitt (Freakonomics blog)
Sunday, March 23, 2008
 
In no other country on Earth is this story even possible

From a poster at TiVo Community Forum:
For the past several Lent's I have kept kosher as a spiritual discipline. I discerned that I needed to be more aware of what food I was consuming and keeping to this set of rules which were somewhat unfamiliar to me. So I did some research, consulted with a Jewish friend and I did this several years running. I didn't go as far as to buy a second set of dishes, but I ate no ham or shellfish. I refrained from eating meat within two hours of having dairy and vice versa. In Holy Week, I tried to keep to the stricter Passover rules, but I don't think I was very successful at that not really having enough information about what I could and couldn't eat.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
free website counter